BUT it always works itself out.... for this fly by the seat of her pants sort of gal.... I decided to join up with the "39 Squares" blog and stitch to my heart's content, boy, am I glad I did..... I forgot what wonderful fun stitching is... 
my gathering - based on colors from the fabric!!
here is my grid!
my inspiration stitching books....
I know I won't be as dedicated as some of those stitching along, because I won't get to post everyday.... but the concept is so clever and good therapy!! - I VOW to carve out 5-15 minutes in my day to stitch a square....
meanwhile.... the boys have been beside themselves that the Olympics is over... They invented their version of LUGE..... no ice....but a hill and concrete will have to do! Go Team Tremblay!! (please Lord - no broken bones...please....)


Soaking up the sunshine while we can.... it was a fun, action packed weekend.... 
....hope yours was too!
xo,
amt
Monday, March 8, 2010
a day late.... a dollar short
Posted by
Anna
at
1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so glad you are stitching!!!! You are SO awesome. And...go Team Tremblay! We lived on a hill in Southern California once upon a time and my kids went roaring down it on plastic vehicles! Scared their grandparents to death. Ahhhh youth!
ReplyDeletecool! I am going to go check out the 39 stitches thing!
ReplyDelete