Friday, March 26, 2010

spring has sprung!

to my great delight....... I was checking in on Lovely dovey... (mamma bird) and I thought maybe she was sitting a little funny??? so I drug out the ladder and zoom lens.... lifted the camera REALLY high.... and shot about 50 shots... I looked closely at one picture.... and thought I spied a FUZZY little head!!

zoom in my friends..... Mamma hatched a baby birdie! (swoon!) I can't tell but there was another fuzzy body next to it... I think there's 2 but not quite sure yet.....

Truly a nest happening!
xo,
amt

(edited a few hours later...... there are 2 babies!! they are adorable and quite big! I am surprised at how big they are... I guess they have been hatched for a while and I just did not know!)

1 comment:

  1. That baby is darling! I love this!!!! Why don't they send out announcements? At least to the landlord!????

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!