Monday, March 15, 2010

stitchin' along......

I know I joined but I have not yet posted any of my squares.... :( here's a few to show that I really am stitchin along.....

square one....
cute bird making sweet music....

square two and three
french knot heart and cozy home

square five, six and seven (turn your head sideways.... I forgot to rotate!!)
bee charm, a tulip flower and last a sunflower that was meant to be a sun.... oh well!

square 8
a tiny crocheted flower secured on with a few stitches.

nest update.... Mama bird is soooooooo vigilant....(i am considering nominating her for mom of the year) I rarely see her fleeing the coop, she just sits and waits... sits and waits..... sits and waits.......(maybe she likes Jane Austen?) While she is providing warms to her baby eggs..... maybe she could take up crochet? This is the best shot I have got of her yet. We have no idea how many eggs there are.... as I said, she rarely leaves for us to get a peek at those little eggs.

that's all for now.... I need to get stitching I'm only on square 10!!! Not keeping up, as I had hoped... but I will get it done.... :)
xo,
anna

3 comments:

  1. You are soooooooooo accomplished! This is great. I put my Charley pillow on my blog just now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! Makes me want to do some stitching (I need to-- EVERYONE is doing it!) I didn't know you were a stitcher. I love the dog you made for Linda. Adorable and thoughtful

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE!!
    -Tia Rebeca

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!