A few post back, I was tracking the progress of those 2 super sweet tweeters that were hatched over spring break. Well - no sooner than when they "flew the coop" did a new mama move in. Into their NEST!! It's been a flurry of activity over here at our nest!
Here's the NEW momma! She another dove, a little more feminine than the last.... I have no idea how to tell if a dove is more feminine than the next... but she honestly looks it. She has a white chest and longer neck. She's just a vigilant as the other mommy.. she rarely left the nest, as much as I hawked her. So again, I don't know how many eggs there were. Yes..... were.... they ALREADY hatched.... 2 baby doves...... (sigh) - I am pretty sure they hatched today...


meanwhile in the front yard... we see a lot of this going on...... it IS what you are thinking.... We have a very busy house this spring.....


Love is in the air.....
xo,
amt





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments welcome!