No - I'm not really referring to the book, although it is a Good Read and I recommend it :) I'm just talking about my daily life.... I eat, I pray and I love..... :)
(Right now, I am praying that what I eat doesn't love my mid section, too much!!!) ...sorry I couldn't resist that comment
Well after much prayer, this little baby of mine has graduated from PREschool and will venture his way into Kindergarten next year!! Hard to believe, I swear he was just born yesterday?
With school out... we have to keep busy without spending 8 hours a day outdoors in the baking heat or 8 hours a day on the old boob tube.... so - for some fun summer loving - we busted out the cookie dough .... and the alphabet cookie cutters... at first, the 5 year old decided to spell something easy....... CAT
The 7 year old decided on DUDE
There is never a dull moment over at the old casa.
Hope summer is tweeting you well.
Don't forget to eat, pray and love!
xo,
amt








Sounds like your summer is starting off with a bang! Or maybe a sugar high. It's sure to be exciting, no matter what.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun. You are such a creative mom! And...an aside... I couldn't get through Eat, Pray, Love. Should I try again? I really hated it.... ???
ReplyDeleteThose are good looking cookies my dear! Did they get to eat the whole word? I know I probably could. You are such a wonderful mom and I love your prayer about your middle ~ you are so cute!
ReplyDeleteFelting is so easy ~ as long as you can keep your fingers out of the way. I enjoyed it and cannot wait to make more felted things.
Much Love, prayers, and many delicious eats (that will not affect your midline). XO